BlogEntryNo384

posted by Joanna Mah on November 9, 2009

Monday not-so-blues...


guess what? 
one week of kids and i fell sick twice. still recuperating from the last high fever. hence, the wonderful rainy Monday because its a holiday! we have been duly paid for our OverTime, hardwork, instant deadlines and lack of sleep by a perfect Monday holiday. perfect for my recuperation rest too.

and i would also like to apologize to boyfie for falling sick the special day.
im sorryy....

its been an amazing run, 
thank you for taking care of me,
and being there for me,
waiting for 8 months,
and the faithful 7th november.

thank you for my very first valentine,
my very first birthday party,
my very first flower,
my very first big teddy!,
my very first pillow,
and getting to serve alongside you.

and thank you for teman-ing me yesterday when i was sick, though you had to sit there and just watch tv on the bed. Haha. 

thank you, love you and happy 1 year! or 20 months? gahh, whichever lar.




happy 1 year!




0 butterflutterflies.: