BlogEntryNo383

posted by Joanna Mah on November 2, 2009

one week.


last week was..
the one with the accident.
my very first accident which is technically my third. its the first time i hit a moving object driven by someone. technically, its the third. complicated. the first was a curb, the second was when someone bumped into me, so this is the third.
paranoid of texis but im fine. the texi had no scratch at all but he kept finding reasons to say that his car was dented. nevertheless, im glad i handled it well =) another reason why jojo has grown up.


the one with the end.
finished my two papers and the end of the 2nd sem of the 2nd year. i've never been happier to celebrate it with a retail therapy session and a indulgence session in Chilis. time passes fast. i have 1 more year before i graduate and 1 more semester before i start my thesis. oh boy. 


the one with the harassed.
i drove to tesco after work to get some groceries and shopping of my own. some guy followed me and started asking questions about what my name was, where i was from and insisted on my phone number. he followed me to the carpark but i didnt dare walk to the car. started calling the boyfie who insisted that he stay on the phone and get into the car only when he was gone. mr. harasser gave me his phone number which i am yet to harass him back and eat his own dirt and made me circle around my house half an hour just to make sure no one was following me. 
seriously, im in a state of shock. im angry at a pathetic guy and im angry for seeming vulnerable. im just angry.


the one with the job.
i started my internship at a child development center and toddlers have too much energy for me to handle. i cant keep 4 year olds still. and my first emcee-ing gig. 


the one with the bad back.
i have a massively bad back ache with a sharp pain every now and then. something about the muscle. looked it up online and most websites say it takes 4 to 6 weeks for it to heal fully. mum helped turn my mattress the other way round so i would get a firmer and harder surface to support my back. not helping since i have to chase toddlers for 2 months...oh wells.
i aggravated it the day i finished my final paper cause i went shopping round midvalley the whole day.


the one with the halloween gig.
went to urbanattic with the boyfie to watch his gig on halloween. no, i dont agree with the holiday, i was just there to watch him play. we left straight after. anyway, its been sometime since i watched them play.




0 butterflutterflies.: