BlogEntryNo367

posted by Joanna Mah on May 30, 2009

10 things i know that you know that i think you think should know.

Ten things i wish i could say to Ten different people:
1. thank you.
2. i miss you both.
3. grow up. 
4. i can't wait for prom. can you? =)
5. piKaBooh!
6. do you remember that time on that beach?
7. do you think im a horrible person?
8. i think i still don't like you, though i don't say it.
9. can i borrow your dslr, iTouch, mac and guitar?
10. good morning. how did sleep treat you, my dear?

Nine things about myself:
1. i cannot stand cutleries inside-out.
2. adam lambert's shrieks gives me the creeps (it rhymes!)
3. i am weird.
4. i thought you could throw bubble gum across the border in singapore since you can't bring them in when i was a kid.
5. i absolutely adore dendrobiums.
6. i love weddings.
7. i think brad pitt is still hot.
8. we fight almost every other day.
9. my thumbs are short, fat and stumpy.

Eight ways to win my heart:
1. answer one particular question and i'll judge.
2. be spontaneous.
3. be random.
4. melt my heart with kisses.
5. notice small things.
6. doing things together.
7. make me laugh.
8. do funny faces with me.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. drive safe.
2. Someone.
3. the-after-studying.
4. listening.
5. God.
6. the things i have to do.
7. constant cravings.

Six things i do before i sleep:
1. brush teeth.
2. put on some music.
3. get comfy.
4. pull on the covers and cuddle the pillow boyfee gave.
5. play a game of worms.
6. goodnight call or sms.

Five people who mean a lot to me:
1. Family.
2. Lamlam.
3. CF peeps.
4. Kimmy.
5. it's unfair to pick out five. there are more...you're all my special adorable friends. aren't you happy?

Four things you are wearing right now:
1. surfer blue shorts.
2. black tee.
3. hoop earrings.
4. ring that means a lot.

Three places i would like to go:
1. Mauritius.
2. Paris, Spain, Holland, Venice, Greece (sorry, europe tour would be fine)
3. Tahiti.

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. get married. haha.
2. write nice things and letters for everyone i know or once knew.

One confession:
1. i still steal glances.


0 butterflutterflies.: