BlogEntryNo387

posted by Joanna Mah on January 14, 2010

I'm going to die faster..



Hi, it's me. I've arrived safely in year 2010, though I'm two weeks late.

Doesn't feel like a new year, no typical reflection of the past and resolution for the future. Why? Cause I was too busy trying to fit time for myself in my busy schedule of internship all the way till the 31st.
Now that I've finally arrived in 2010, i am officially back to the usual lifestyle that i predict will kill me earlier. 

Let me lay down the bricks...
1. I finally reached the big 2-oh!..Im not young anymore, how sad is that.
2. I finally reached the last leg of the degree. I'm starting my final year thesis 
     next semester.
3. I went a little to ambitious and took 5 subjects: Professional Development, 
    Ethics, Philosophy of Psych, Research Design and Analysis and Counseling 
    Psychology.
4. I am taking 4 year 3 subjects with a lot of field work.
5. I have to plan for a fundraising and a camp as part of coursework.
6. My classes are all back to back straight with no breaks.
7. My due dates for major assignments start as early as 2nd of February.
8. It's good that I have to see a counselor as part of coursework because I really 
     need one now.
9. I'm still involved in CF as secretary, Student Council as Secretary of 
    Events Dep., working for scholarship, Unifest 10' and musical as one of the 
    cast.
10. Due to my back problems, I have to see a physiotherapist and get an X-ray 
      done next week.


There you have it. Top 10 Jojo facts for Year 2010 month January to April!
Did i not tell you i resolute a bad year?







0 butterflutterflies.: